Sunday, November 22, 2009

to be popular person

today i learn about word popular. This word are remain me to become popular person.

FAQ about popular person
  1. how i can be popular person ?
  2. how i can be popular person in office ?
  3. how i can be popular without become selebritis ?

this are my idea to become popular person
  1. you must have good people skill

    to become popular person you must have good people skill. You can learn
    this things. I can suggest you to read Dale Carnagie Books about to have
    a lot of friends.

  2. add 1 new friend everyday

    You must like to build new relation with people. I suggest that you must have
    add 1 new friend everyday

  3. be good listener.

    You must have to become good listener. Don't cocky about yourself.

  4. smiling face

    You must easy to smile to people and treat them well.

  5. Kept good relationship with your best friends.

    This are important. You must have keep good relationship with your bestfriend because they are your true friends.

my other article
- 20 timeless money rules

my other diary
- content with myself

No comments:

Post a Comment