Saturday, November 14, 2009

to become full employee

at friday night, I talk with my manager how to become full employee at my office.

He says 2 things that important :
  1. He want more

    He want integrator skill, know everything, master everything.

    It's easy for me and this is my strategy
    - know all information in my office (all network)
    - learn from tech republic website (cisco network, networking and server)
    - improve my cisco certification.

  2. Attitude

    he want good attitude, have good relationship with people.

    it's easy for me and this is my strategy

    - dzikrullah
    jahar 165 x 5 + khofi dzikr 30 minute

    - read book dale carnagie
    this book useful for increase relationship with people.

my other article
- 20 timeless money rule

my other diary
- increase my blog skill

No comments:

Post a Comment